The purpose of our workshop is to teach everything you need to know about taking your flash off camera. If this is something that has intimidated you on prior shoots or if you are someone who just isn’t making the picture you visualize in your head come to the back of your camera, this workshop is for you.
Don’t own a flash or triggers? Don’t worry we will be providing a base model flash & trigger combo to each student for the class and to take home to continue everything you learned from the day. Along with the complete off camera lighting setup we will also be providing awesome little goodies inside each students bag.
The workshop will be held in DMS Studio located in the Old City in Knoxville, TN on November 16th, 2013 from 9am to 4pm
- 1st Hour – About Us & About You (Introductions)
- 2nd Hour – F Stops, Shutter Speeds, ISO when dealing with flash
- 3rd Hour – Going over gear we provided in gift bag, setting up the gear, additional light modifiers
- Lunch – Break for lunch outing (multiple restaurants within walking distance from workshop location)
- 4th-6th Hour – Students shooting hands on with
models in both studio setting and outside location setting
For pricing and sign up information please visit: